11.3.13

Meme; since this blog is dying and in need of a post.

1. What are your current obsessions?


Blaine Anderson, Law & Order : SVU, Champions League, Characters-Turned-To-Chibi like this one ajshjqpxylsr xD

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?

Uh well, my jeans..i guess? I was gonna say my underwear because that's the truth but that seems inappropriate...yep.my jeans.

3. Last dream you had?

Something about me doing boring chores..can't remember much. I once dreamed of being a yellow power ranger tho..

4. Last thing you bought?

 Yeo's Soy Milk.

5. What are you listening to?

Home - Phil Phillips

6. Embarrassed to admit?

I eat sloppy. One of my (male) friends once said to me, "you eat like a dog." U_U

7. Favourite holiday spots?

Tokyo. I'm in love with everything there. The people, the efficiency, the courtesy, and oh the food :L

8. Reading right now?

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Please Look After Mother by Kyung Sook Shin. First one is so freakin good i don't know how I'm gonna finish it since I hate that lonely feeling whenever we finish a good book. Second one is just so heartbreaking  therefore I stopped reading it for a while to mend the heartache. But it's great. Both books are great :)

9. Four words to describe yourself.


Clumsy. Dramatic. Passionate. A Dreamer. 

10. Guilty pleasure?

Glee. I know the plot is so stupid sometimes but I still watch it because they cover songs. I know a lot of good songs because of Glee so yeah.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?

My friends (crazy people! there should be a mental ward just for you guys!) My sister,especially when we watch a very bad drama and joke about it. Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Steve Carell. Karl Pilkington.

12. Favourite spring thing to do?


Spring cleaning. (that's supposed to be a joke but nevermind =.=)

13. Planning to travel to next?

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I honestly have no idea on what to do there besides shopping since my parents will be coming along and they LOVE shopping. yep i wrote that in capital. 

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?


Ah Tong Konlou Mee from Penampang. Basically soy noodles with fried fish and this thick creamy broth thats so.. :L and Cheese Nan from Kapitan Restaurant, Penang.

15. When did you last get tipsy?


Last 2 months.....from cough syrup (what were you thinking?)

16. Favourite ever film?


500 Days of Summer.

17. Care to share some wisdom?


Do not do this meme on Sunday night at... *looks at clock* 1 AM so it's basically Monday morning...I'm so gonna get sleepy at work later @.@ 

18. Song you can’t get out of your head?

Survivor / I Will Survive - Glee Cast. I love song mashups ^^

19. Thing you are looking forward to?

Holiday and thing-i-could-not-mention-yet-but-i-am-so-looking-forward-to-it-if-it-really-comes-true :D

No comments:

Post a Comment